My SMS Avtars used from 148km and ljk139 @ LJ

اللغة الإنجليزية

?????Do you like drama and film

Do you have a stronger desire to see the work shook the
؟؟ conscience of the world

Do you like movies, horror, action and vampire؟؟؟؟

Do you interact with the scenes of violence, murder and
؟؟؟ destruction, and the affected

All this and more in the harshest and most powerful types of drama and realism that you can now see them every day
Free on television without the need to pay the tickets,tickets have been paid by the heroes of this work

I will Leave you to see posters of the drama and then Sooafik
: report on this work

Report on the drama, but before that
I forgot to tell you who they are heroes

The heroes are children, women and elders and youth of Gaza under Israeli occupation
Events of this drama revolves around the people who do not have the weapons to face the tanks, artillery and aircraft squadrons of Israel and its warships
And their heavy weapons and rockets and cluster bombs ... And other heavy weapons, modern and which are not owned by the people of palestain and
owned by Israel
and used by waging war on a small geographic spot using all of the reported after the earlier surrounded
The Palestinian people and the siege imposed on them long no longer have the food and medicine and water and electricity in the most basic needs
Human to live ..
After that had beset the people of Gaza by the blockade, then time to start the role of aircraft, missiles and tanks, the Israeli military to begin thier brutality against the people reject the surrender
Refuses to surrender and humiliation, and seek for freedom and to live in peace but in dignity and with full rights
Homes and the targeting of schools and all the civilian neighborhoods in an attempt to annihilate the Palestinian people

finlly, this drama directed by the silence united nation the witness on what happen
by leadership America's support for all the massacres
. committed by Israel
These direct links to watch some excerpts of this barbaric act ;

The killing of children and refugees UNRWA schools in Gaza by Israel

If you were in thier place , how do you feel toward the silence of the world
If your conscience woke up and hurt I hope you to tell others and try to act before the end of this movie,.Before these heroes disappear from the presence

رد مع اقتباس