رقم العضوية : 59855
المشاركات : 29
   الجنس: الجنس: Female
  علم الدولة: علم الدولة Lebanon
Icon (38) قصة TVXQ - High School Love

قصة TVXQ - High School Love

لإزالة كل الأعلانات، سجل الآن في منتديات أنيدرا

قصة TVXQ -  High School Love,أنيدرا

مرحبا جميعا واهلا بكم في قصتي High School Love.

القصة من خيالي ولكن الابطال ليسو كذلك، فقد الهمنني بعض صديقاتي في شخصيات الخمس فتيات و في الجانب الاخر فالخمس شباب هم احد اوسم المشاهير على الاطلاق كما تعلمون، انهم TVXQ.

ملاحظة: رح تكون القصة باللغة الانجليزية لانو انا معودة اكتب انجليزي واذا كتبتها عربي رح يغط عقلبكن من لغتي

Foreword:

To find love,there is lot of ways, some are easy others are hard. some are good way others are bad. some come with love and happines, some comes after hate anf force, but in the end, after we fall in love we forget all about pain and smile happily knowing that love is just so beautiful. and what can you find more beautiful than love?...I would say...nothing.

Characters / Couples:

الموضوع الأصلي : قصة TVXQ - High School Love || الكاتب : sweetspring || المصدر : منتديات أنيدرا

التوقيع
تستطيع أن ترى الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي بعد الضغط عليها

إضغط على الصورة لقراءة القصة

آخر مواضيعي

[قصة] أوراق الشتاء TVXQ5
رسماتي لtvxq

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-07-2010, 08:54 PM   رقم المشاركة : 2
sweetspring
أنيدراوي جديد

الصورة الرمزية sweetspring

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 19
  علم الدولة: علم الدولة Lebanon
  الحالة :sweetspring غير متصل
My SMS

Roor رد: قصة TVXQ - High School Love

Chapter 1

The sunshine found its way through the window in to the silence room, it hit the floor, the study disk and it ended up hitting on the sleeping girl’s face, the girl whined in her sleep squeezing her eyes in annoy before she slowly opened them till she could see clearly, she sighed and rubbed her eye planning to turn her back to the sunshine, but before she could she realized the clock pointing at 7:30 a.m.

“SHIT!!” she shouted jumping out from bed like , she ran in to the bathroom, she washed her face and quickly started to brush her teeth, while unbuttoning her pajama shirt, she threw the shirt in to the laundry basket and started to take off her pajama pants still brushing her teeth with one hand.

Her leg stuck in to her pants and she couldn’t pull it out with one hand so she ended up falling on her face squeaking loudly. “AISHH~!!”

Standing up again she finally took off the pants and threw them in the laundry basket too, she finished brushing her teeth and went back to the bedroom running toward her uniform. Changing in to them she quickly brushed her hair and ran out pulling her bag with her, down the stairs and out from the house toward the back yard where her bike was waiting for her. So unlocking the lock she pulled the bike out from the back yard and quickly she got on it riding it away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

High School Love

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“oppa~” called the cute girl pouting, she was walking in the school hall way with her cute boyfriend, holding hands tightly.

“yes my candy?” asked the cute guy turning his head to look at her with a cute smile.

“hold this for me~ its heavy~” said the cute girl taking her bag off her shoulder to hand it to her boyfriend who smiled wider and with all love he got for her he pulled the bag out from her hand and carried it with his bag on his shoulder. “thank you oppa~, I love you” said the cute girl with a high cute voice giving her boyfriend a kiss on his cheek.

“aww~ only on my cheek~?” pouted the cute guy giving his girl a cutest puppy eyes look ever, which for sure it was the most killing look her boyfriend would use to make her giggle, blush and obey his wish by standing on her toes to lift up her body so she can reach him and give a small kiss on his smiling lips.

“God~ I hate watching them when they act this way” said some girl walking behind them, she sighed trying to calm herself to not go over there and pull her friend out from her boyfriend’s arms.

“Why are you so mad?!! Its normal, they’re in love” said her friend who was walking by her side while giving the lovebirds a wired look that took the mad girl’s attention and made her smirk.

“Yah, young mi are you in love?” asked the girl smirking at her friend who frizzed in her place widening her eyes for a second before she laughed nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

“w-what are you saying seon~?!... o-of course not~” laughed young mi nervously at her friend who was giving her a “I don’t believe you” stare. Young mi was about to run away from seon using any kind of excuse but just then someone pated her shoulder taking her attention.

“morning girls~” said someone smiling sweetly at them and walking beside them.

“morning jae-oppa” said seon smiling brightly, jaejoong was one of her best friends since they are in the same class unlike the rest friends.

“morning young mi” said jaejoong giving young mi the most loveable look ever, he smiled at her sweetly making her blush and play with her hair.

“m-morning….oppa” said young mi looking at the floor trying to hide her cheeks behind her glasses.

Young mi and jaejoong kept silence for few seconds, shy of each other, they tried to find something to talk about but it was kind of hard for them even when they are friends since ever.

Seon was watching her two friends carefully, and she could feel something between the two she didn’t realize before which made her smirk widely and open her mouth to say something embarrassing but before she could say anything the school bell ranged.

“oh!, the bell…” said jaejoong simply while nodded young mi simply too.

“I got to go to class before Lee-shi arrive” said young mi so nodded jaejoong watching her running away while waving her hand goodbye. Jaejoong didn’t want to go but seon knew they must move too so she pulled him by his bag which was on his back toward their own class.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other side of the school hallway there was this cute girl drinking water, she was holding on her bag on her back while holding on two books in her right hand. She finished and dried her lips by the tissue. Just then he bell rang so she turned to walk toward her class when suddenly she pumped in to someone’s arms.
She gasped and looked up at the really tall guy and widened her eyes in fear pulling her body out from his ember. Her books fall on the ground as she stood there shivering.

The tall guy looked down at her with his cold kind eyes before he looked down at the book, he made a “tsk” sound and smirked lifting up his arm and point for the two guys who were standing behind him to get the books. The cute girl bit her lips holding tightly over her shirt looking down, she wanted to pull her books out from the guys hold but she knew she’s not strong to fight them.

The tall guy looked back at her as his men stood behind him holding on her books, he stared silently at the girl checking her body out before lifting out his hand to hold on her chin and lift up her face to check it too.

“not bad…” paused the tall guy smirking while the cute girl swallowed her saliva breathing fast in fear. “what’s your name pretty?” asked the tall guy moving his hand over her cheek touching the soft skin.

“s-sang-mi” whispered the cute girl trying to pull away her face from the tall guy’s hand, she was too scared so much that she wished if she can disappear forever. It was just the worst day ever.

“sang-mi…beautiful name…” said the tall guy still smirking and holding on her cheek “ok sang-mi…lunch time, at my table…you know which one right?” asked the tall guy sliding his fingers in her hair, before he pulled her by them waiting for her to answer.

“y-yes” whispered sang-mi holding on his hand when she felt pain in her hair.

“good…” pulled the tall guy his hand away from sang-mi’s hair “don’t be late."

“c-can I have m-my books?” asked sang-mi shivering so the tall guy looked back at his guys and pointed at them to give her books back before he walked away laughing evilly.

Sang-mi took her books and ran as fast as she could toward her class, she walked in and ran toward her disk taking seat beside her friend who turned her face to look at her with the other two friends.

“sang-mi?! why are you shivring?!!” asked young-mi in frighten about how her friend looked like.

“sang-mi?~ what happened? You look so yellow~” asked the cute girl who was sitting by her cute boyfriend side and holding on his arm tightly, sang-mi didn’t answer, she was too scared to answer which made the cute girl pout and look up at her boyfriend with puppy eyes.

“susu-oppa~…sang-mi is not answering me~”

“aww~ aii~ baby~ its ok~ I will talk with her” answered junsu cutely holding on ai-chan’s lips between his fingers pinching them softly before he turned to talk with sang-mi. “sang-mi~ you’re ok?...what happened to you?” sang me took few more seconds spacing out before she finally opened her mouth saying.

“Chim Changmin” everyone looked at each other in shock before they looked back at her.

“the school kinga?! What about him!!” asked young-mi still shocked.

“omo! Don’t tell me you met him!!” asked junsu in worry and sang-mi answered just with a nod.

“omo~ oppa~ he’s scarry~” whined aii-chan hugging over her boyfriend tightly.

“h-he want me to meet him at lunch time…” gasped the three friends in worry and fear as sang-mi completed “what am I going to do~?” asked sang-mi pouting “he’s so scarry~” young-mi bit her lips as aii-chan pouted too doesn’t know what they should do, but then junsu sighed.

“I’ll go with you and talk to him” said junsu calmly, he knew he cant fight the kinga of school but he can’t leave his friend to face that jerk by herself.

“susu-oppa~” gasped aii-chun holding tightly over his arm, she doesn’t want him to get any near toward that scary guy, she is scared about her friend but this is her boyfriend too, the love of her life so how can she just let him go like that?

“don’t worry baby nothing going to happen to me, I’ll try talk to him to stop him from hurting sang-mi” said junsu smiling sweetly at his girl friend before kissing her teary eyes to calm her down.

“no junsu-oppa don’t do it please…its my problem and I have to deal with it my self” said sang-mi shivering, she knew she wont be able to face that jerk but she cant let her friend get in trouble for her, beside she knew how much aii-chan loves him and if anything happened to him she would die after him. so she planed to just face it herself.

“don’t worry sang-mi…I will…” tried junsu again but sang-mi stopped him shaking her head.
“its ok junsu-oppa…I will face him myself and try my best to get out from this problem”
“but…”
“oppa~…please~” called aii-chan sniffing at him so he sighed and nodded softly still not liking the idea.

Few more seconds Lee-shi finally arrived, her walked in closing the class door behind him before he looked at the students with his mad eyes, he wasn’t actually mad about something, he was just like that always.

“open your book right now” said Lee-shi simply with no good morning so the students started to open their books while sighing in annoy.

“sang-mi…do you think lee-shi will realize today?” whispered young-mi while opening her book.

“realize what?” whispered sang-mi back opening her book too but before could young-mi answer the class door suddenly opened taking everyone’s attention before hearing a loud yell.

“FINALLY I MADE IT!!”

Everyone got silence trying to hold on their laugh while looking at the late student shutting her mouth quickly when she saw Lee-shi inside.

“realize that ji-yul is late” answered young-mi sang-mi’s question simply shaking her head.

“g-good morning Lee-shi~” said ji-yul waving her hand smiling in nervous.

“JI-YUL!!...HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU PLANING TO GET LATE?!! THIS YEAR?!!” asked Lee-shi madly hitting his desk.
“I-I’m sorry but I w-woke up l-…”
“I DON’T WANT TO EVEN KNOW!!...GET OUT!!”
“but Lee-shi~”

“NO! ITS ENOUGH!! WAIT OUTSIDE!” Lee-shi pointed at ji-yul to get out so she stamped out madly closing the class door behind her and crossing her arms over her chest she stood by the wall waiting for the class to finish.

“aishhh~!! I hate Lee-shi…he always get on my nerve!!” ji-yul talked to herself madly while looking down at the floor, she didn’t realize someone walking closer to her till the person talked taking her attention making her smile.
-----------------------------------------------------------

التوقيع
تستطيع أن ترى الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي بعد الضغط عليها

إضغط على الصورة لقراءة القصة

آخر مواضيعي

[قصة] أوراق الشتاء TVXQ5
رسماتي لtvxq

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-07-2010, 10:19 PM   رقم المشاركة : 3
lee tuke
أنيدراوي فعال

الصورة الرمزية lee tuke

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 258
  علم الدولة: علم الدولة Saudi Arabia
  الحالة :lee tuke غير متصل
My SMS لااله الا الله استغفره واتوب اليه

رد: قصة TVXQ - High School Love

واووووو صرااااااااحه بتجنن ^^

يسلموووووووووو ^^ بإنتظار باقي الفصووول ^^

فيني اطلب طلب ؟؟ ممكن تعملي قصة للسوجو ^^

كوماسيمدا اوني ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2010, 06:14 AM   رقم المشاركة : 4
Ameera-chan
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية Ameera-chan

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 187
  الحالة :Ameera-chan غير متصل
My SMS

يالله نقرا ونشوف...
بس البطلات حلوات الى الان كلو اوك
ارجع لك بعد ماخلص التشابتر الاول

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2010, 07:20 AM   رقم المشاركة : 5
Ameera-chan
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية Ameera-chan

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 187
  الحالة :Ameera-chan غير متصل
My SMS

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Ameera-chan مشاهدة المشاركة
يالله نقرا ونشوف...
بس البطلات حلوات الى الان كلو اوك
ارجع لك بعد ماخلص التشابتر الاول
وااااااااااااو حماااس عادي أقول توقعاتي ...

امم يمكن اللي جاء يونهو
وين ميكي ليسا ماجاء ولا..؟؟
ياحليله جيجونغ يخقق يالبى المستحي تخيلته بس
وجونسو حبيبته رفعت ضغطي قليلاً >>غرت عليه
يسلم لي الرجال اللي مسوي يدافع عن صديقته حمدت ربي لما ماخلوه حسيته بيتصفق وبس مابيستفيدون من وراه شي
على العموم مره تجنن البدايه خطيره....
ومتى ينزل التشابتر الثاني؟؟؟ بلييييييييييز لاتطولين علينا...

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
high, love, school, tvxq

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة