النقاط : 19
  الجنس: الجنس: Female
  علم الدولة: علم الدولة Lebanon
  الحالة :sweetspring غير متصل
My SMS

رد: قصة TVXQ - High School Love

lee tuke

اهلا وثانكس للرد الحلو ^^ انا مبسوطة انو القصة عجبتك

ومشان موضوع انو اعمل قصة لسوجو ما بقدر اوعدك بس بحاول لانو انا مشغولة وصعب علي اكتب اكتر من قصة سوا هيدا غير اني ما حافظة شخصيات سوجو كلها بس اظن انو يمكن ضيف بعد اسامي سوجو بالقصة كاصدقاء او هيك شي

ان شاء الله خير، واظن انك باعتيتلي على ملفي وساليتني اذا راسمة شي رسمة لسوجو بس ما قدرت رد عليكي اظن لازم يكون عندي شي 100 رد لاقدر ابعتلك

عالعموم لا والله ما عندي بس ما فيها مشكلة برسمهن ان شاء الله ^^ بدك حدا معين ولا ارسم الكل؟

تشرفت بصداقتك انا كمان

Ameera-chan

اول شي ثانكس للرد

وتاني شي اي ميكي بعد ما بين ^^" ولا يونو

مسكين جونجي غاطس بالحب ومش عارف يحكي هههههه

له له ليش رفعت ضغطك حبيبة جونسو؟ XD هههههههه قولي انا كمان بغار على جونسو يسلملي جمالو انا

بالنسبة للتشابتر التاني هو خالص هلا رح نزلو بس رح يكون نوعا ما صعب علي انو نزل بكير لانو وراي شغل وهيك بس رح حاول قدر المستطاع ما طول عليكن ^^

التوقيع
تستطيع أن ترى الصورة بحجمها الطبيعي بعد الضغط عليها

إضغط على الصورة لقراءة القصة

آخر مواضيعي

[قصة] أوراق الشتاء TVXQ5
قصة TVXQ - High School Love
رسماتي لtvxq

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2010, 11:07 AM   رقم المشاركة : 7
sweetspring
أنيدراوي جديد

الصورة الرمزية sweetspring

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 19
  علم الدولة: علم الدولة Lebanon
  الحالة :sweetspring غير متصل
My SMS

Chapter 2

Yunho-shi~…morning” said ji-yul smiling shyly at her handsome teacher who just stood in front of her holding on few books.

“morning…so you’re late again huh?” said yunho smirking while ji-yul bit her lips looking down to the ground shyly, nodding her head slowly. Yunho laughed softly sliding his hand inside his pocket before he turned walking toward the door then pulled his hand out again to knock the door.

“come in” lee-shi said so opening the door yunho walked in and pointed at ji-yul to follow him in, lee-shi saw yunho and sighed taking off his glasses. “yunho-shi…I’m sorry I can’t let her in this time…it’s too much already”.

“I know lee-shi…but she lives by herself and she got no one to help her when she’s late so if you please just this time”. Said yunho politely bowing at lee-shi who sighed and looked at ji-yul who hurried up to bow too then he sighed and putting back his glasses up he nodded and pointed for her to come in.

“thank you lee-shi…be a good girl” said yunho bowing at lee-shi again before he patted ji-yul’s head walking out from the class to make his way toward his own class he needs to teach now.

“ok now I want….” Lee-shi paused looking around the class trying to choose who to continue reading but then he stopped when his attention got toward the two love birds in the back talking together like if no one was in the class around them. Lee-shi got one of the chalk and hit it on the boy’s head directly. “junsu? Why don’t you let go of ai-chan and continue reading?” asked lee-shi with cold voice.

“yes lee-shi” said junsu rubbing his head before looking back at aii-chan who was looking down at her skirt shyly, he so wanted to kiss her right now but he couldn’t. he stood up pulling his book before starting to read.

LUNCH TIME

As everyone was sitting around the table, junsu beside aii-chan feeding each other, flirting and giggling like two little kids while jaejoong, young mi beside each other trying to talk but they can still feel uncomfortable about each other more than before.

Sang mi was in the rest room trying to calm down herself before getting out to go see the jerk who was flirting out with her before, the kinga of the school and she knew that she put herself in a huge problem. Sang mi walked as slow as she could till she arrived to the cafeteria’s door, she stood outside sliding in her head to look at changmin’s table which was in the right side corner high and clear for everyone to see. She gulped and prayed for god to help her out but then she suddenly jumped high in fear when she felt someone’s hand over her shoulder.

“wah!!...oh god~ seon you’ve scared me” said sang mi holding over her heart while seon shock her head walking in to the cafeteria.

“ I heard that you bombed in to changmin” said seon simply like if it’s not a huge problem.
“yes I did…I’m too scared to go see him” said sang mi pouting making seon laugh before holding on her arm and pulling her toward changmin’s table. “w-wah! Seon…n-no stop…I’m scared p-please” sang mi tried to pull out her hand from seon’s hold but she wasn’t listening and she kept on walking toward the kinga table.

Stopping be the table two guy stood in front of seon to block her from seeing changmin but she didn’t care she pushed them a side and stood in front changmin still holding on the scared girl behind her. Seon stamped her hand on the table harshly taking changmin’s and the guy beside him’s attention.

“YOU! kinga of this damn school you got a problem with my friend?!what the hell you want?!” asked seon madly looking directly in to changmin’s cold eyes.

Smirked changmin looked at the guy beside him before he turned to look behind seon at sang mi who was looking at him in fear, he laughed a low laugh before he stood up leaning his hands on the table to look closer at seon who was still mad.

“first of all…when I asked sang mi to come…I didn’t tell her to bring anyone with her…and second you don’t want me to hurt you and her right?”

“you would never dare…you’re just a freak rich rat who thinks that you got all the right to make fun of people” said seon trying to get on changmin’s nerve but changmin didn’t get mad, he kept smirking before looking at sang mi who was looking down at the ground.

“I heard that you’re appa got some problem in his work sang mi…is that right?” asked changmin simply ignoring the angry girl in front of him.

“YAH! YOU TALK TO ME NOT HER!” yelled seon trying to get back changmin’s attention but this time the guy who was sitting beside changmin stood up and harshly he held over seon’s arm and pulled her away from the table just like if it was his right to do.

Seon was shocked she tried to pull her arms out but that guy was just so strong to fight him. sang mi looked back at her friend with fear, she was shocked and nervous now since she got no one to help her. Changmin who smirked watching his friend pulling seon away looked back at sang mi and softly he held over her chin turning her head back to look at him.

“so pretty…you didn’t answer me yet…” changmin paused moving his finger over sang mi’s dry lips making her shiver in fear. “is it right what I heard about your appa?” sang mi nodded slowly biting her lips trying to hold back on her tears.

“aww~ poor you…you look so scared~…come here pretty” changmin pulled sang mi to make her sit in his ember which made the cute girl jump off in fear, she didn’t want this to happen it was too much but what can she do when it comes to the kinga of the school?, the rich spoiled kid who can get anything he want just with a stare.

“aw baby don’t be scared~ I wont hurt you… come here” said changmin pulling the poor girl back in to ember before patting her leg like if she belongs to him. “so baby here is the deal…you’ll be my little girl who will obey me with anything I want…and I will help your appa…you will be a bad little girl and I will have to punish you ok?...remember that your family future is in my hands…so is the deal on?”

Sang mi was pouting she wanted to push this freak away and run away, far far away to cry out her heart. She does know how bad is her family future, she knows that the kinga can order her appa’s boss to fire him and then her family will suffer and she wont be able to study like her friends. She had to accept so gulping back her tears sang mi nodded slowly making changmin smirk punishing her cheek before pulling his cell phone pressing few numbers before he put it on his ear.

“hello yoochun-ah”

ON THE ROOF
In other place there was the guy who just pulled seon out from the table, he was standing on the roof still holding on seon who was panting after all the yelling she was yelling at him to let go.

“YAH! LET GO DAMN IT!!” yelled seon again but he didn’t let go holding on his cell phone and playing some game. He didn’t care at all just when his cell phone rang so he slowly answered with his low sexy voice.

“hello?...alright…” finally he let go of seon who pulled her red arm toward her rubbing it with a pout on her lips. “you may go now” said again the guy before he walked toward the roof door like if nothing just happened.

“aishh!!...that stupid guy…YAH YOU!!!” yelled seon again but he didn’t turn or stop and just made his way down the stairs leaving her behind mad. Seon didn’t want to end it like this she was still mad so she ran down after him and when she reached him she pulled his shirt to turn him around but then she was shocked when the turn was harsh and made her back till she hit the wall with him standing right in front of her. Too close.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2010, 03:27 PM   رقم المشاركة : 8
Ŝεǿнўΰή
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية Ŝεǿнўΰή

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 10
  علم الدولة: علم الدولة Saudi Arabia
  الحالة :Ŝεǿнўΰή غير متصل
My SMS šηšđ & тvxq ғάη

قصـــه حــلووه ورائعه

البنت اللي مع هيرو مـــره نعوووومه

يعطيك العـــافيه

نتظر بااقي القصــه

تحياتي

التوقيع
Love ♥ You ♥ Girls

DBSK For Ever

يسلمووو м o ĸ α ~ ع التوقيع الحـلو
آخر مواضيعي

Ŝεǿнўΰή
Kim Heechul باعتراف قوي
ماذا يفعل Heechul ؟؟؟!!…

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-2010, 05:00 PM   رقم المشاركة : 9
lee tuke
أنيدراوي فعال

الصورة الرمزية lee tuke

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 258
  الحالة :lee tuke غير متصل
My SMS لااله الا الله استغفره واتوب اليه

يسلموووو قلبي على تكمله القصة بإنتظار الباقي صرااااااااااااااحه القصة ماشالله خيااااااااااااااااال

ياليت يعملوها فيلم للtvxq لانها بتجنن وانا عم بقراها بتخيل الاحداث خخخخ

حاولي ترسليها لموقع kbc من شان يوصلوها للtvxq ^^

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-07-2010, 11:43 AM   رقم المشاركة : 10
Ameera-chan
أنيدراوي مجتهد

الصورة الرمزية Ameera-chan

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 187
  الحالة :Ameera-chan غير متصل